Bear & Webster on Cushion

Bear & Webster on Cushion
Bear & Webster the first day we met

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Soup for the weekend

Made 2 different kinds of soup this past weekend - Chipotle Corn and Creamy Vegetable. I must say, they both turned out fantastic! The Chipotle Corn I probably won't make again because I have a similar one called Chicken Chipotle Soup - that's turned out to be one of my favorites! I might make that this upcoming weekend (Labor Day).
The Creamy Vegetable will be a go-to recipe. It was warm, and homey, and goooooood! I, of course, tweeked the original a little, adding veggies I had on hand & seasonal.

Taking my Dad to Winchester, VA, to visit my cuz, Pammy soon! We'll be going to Washington, DC to see the World War II Memorial - something my father has wanted to do for a while! He's 86 & deserves it! It'll be fun! We'll be transporting Niagara Falls (WNY) food favorites (Goodfellow's Pizza, Trusello's Pizza, DiCamillo Bread) down south to transplanted WNYers!

No comments:

Post a Comment