Bear & Webster on Cushion

Bear & Webster on Cushion
Bear & Webster the first day we met

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Headache today

Have a headache today. Not just due to the barometric pressure.
When I say something, not everything should be laughed at, put down, or ignored. I'm sick & tired of EVERYONE putting me down in order for them to look good. I mean, WTF, I can't possible be wrong all the time!
I don't want you to look good at my expense - I'm SOOOO over that. Just keep your mouths shut & talk about me behind my back like you usually do.
I may not be right, but you're more than likely not right either. I mean, after all, I DO really know more than you do and we both know it!


Now, on a more uplifting note: the people of Virginia are pulling together to get over that nasty earthquake. Good for yawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment