Bear & Webster on Cushion

Bear & Webster on Cushion
Bear & Webster the first day we met

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hurricane Irene

That's my mother! No, not the hurricane, the Irene. Seems odd hearing it all over the news these days!
My husband's brother & his wife are right in the line of fire in North Carolina - they've been through hurricanes many times beefore but this one is a doozy! Stay safe & get the heck outta there!

In "soup" mood - wanting to make some nice warm soups this weekend - probably going to try 2 new recipes I found - one for Creamy Vegetable/Potato Chowder, and the other for Chipotle Corn Soup. I have a standby, Chicken Chipotle Soup - yummmmmmmm! Seems like I'm in the mood for Mexican food, yep, that's it!

How important is service? Very. Extremely. Tremendously. Seems the Ford dealer we use can't their sh-t together and are 'wienering' my hubby around. That could be the difference from getting another Ford vehicle and getting either a Chevy or a Toyota!

That's what's on my mind, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment